Re: [xsl] Problem with inheriting the indenting for <fo:list-block> element

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem with inheriting the indenting for <fo:list-block> element
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 23:16:33 +0200
Abhijit Junnare wrote:
[a question more appropriate for the FOP user list]

I have set "margin-left=12pt" for section inside a
section. And the start-indent for list-item-block to
be 12points. Since the list-block is a child element
of the <fo:block> elemet used for section inside a
section I expect the list to be indented 12pt relative
to the block for section thus total indenting should
be 24pt. But it doesn't seem to be working that way.

Well, probably there's a bug in the calculation. I'm just too lazy to look it up in the code right now.

J.Pietschmann