[xsl] convert XSLT files to graphics like UML

Subject: [xsl] convert XSLT files to graphics like UML
From: Jarkko Moilanen <Jarkko.Moilanen@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 12:54:54 +0300 (EEST)
Hi there,

I have done a lot of XSLT files for our project and now there is a huge
need to document them before the end of project. So some tools would be
needed. I dont know what would be the best approach to document XSLT files
(which 99% is for building web interface, and a few XSL-FO conversions)?
What came to my mind is something like UML diagrams... Am I thinking
complitely wrong approach?

If it would be possible: my "main" XSLT files normally include
(xsl:include) a lot of other XSLT files, because I use them in various
places. These files take values from sourcetree and form separate XML-
files. Now is there a way to visually build a image about where the
variables get the values? This can obviously be done manually, but in this
case it would be way too much work - why not let the computer do the task.

I have been "gooleing" and browsing the web for the tools to do the job
mentioned in the subject line. This far with no luck. I must confess that
I am not so familiar with the possibilities of GUI XSLT editors. And by
the way, the tools is to be used with RH. Any kind of help would be
appreciated.

Cheers,
Jarkko

Jarkko Moilanen          "The box said that is needs
Project Manager           Windows 95 or better... So I
jm60697 at uta.fi         installed Linux."
www.uta.fi/~jm60697
* ITCM | Information Technology and Crisis Management
* http://www.itcm.org