RE: [xsl] Problems doing XSL Transformation using ASP

Subject: RE: [xsl] Problems doing XSL Transformation using ASP
From: Americo Albuquerque <melinor@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 20:41:04 +0100
Hi

I really don't know. I think it has something to do with the language.
The msxml2 version uses http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl a deprecated version
of xsl. The ProgID is Microsoft.XMLDOM or MSXML.DOMDocument

Xslt is not wd-xsl, if microsoft used the same name it would make older
programs to fail, so, instead they used MSXML2.DOMDocument, this way you
could use the two. But I'm only guessing here

Regards,
Americo ALbuquerque

(...)