[xsl] RE: [xsl] RE: [xsl] RE: [xsl] RE: [xsl] Re: [xsl] Problems transforming currency values using British pound (£) and Euro (€) signs

Subject: [xsl] RE: [xsl] RE: [xsl] RE: [xsl] RE: [xsl] Re: [xsl] Problems transforming currency values using British pound (£) and Euro (€) signs
From: "Kaine Varley" <kaine.varley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:02:20 +0100
Michael,

Thanks again for helping me. Your comments have made me look again at my
processes, and question the method I was using to format currencies. While I
still feel quite confident that the problem I was experiencing lies with the
data that is being returned, i.e. how the pound sign is being to the data,
it's now also clear that I was trying to fudge the number formatting.

While bumbling around, I found no real reference currency formatting, except
a brief mention on page 484 of your 2nd edition XSLT book, which wasn't
explicitly talking about currency formatting, but I took it to be, my
mistake I think. Do you know of any references that particularly discuss
currency formatting?

Thanks,

Kaine