Re: [xsl] need help with converting attribute into elements

Subject: Re: [xsl] need help with converting attribute into elements
From: andrew.curry@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:50:12 +0100
Have you thought of using css instead of a font tag?

PA Sport RnD

Andrew Curry
Software Developer

Telephone: 01430 455545
Website:        http://www.pa.press.net

PA News Limited:
Bridgegate, Howden, East Yorkshire, DN14 7AE

Registered Office:
PA News Limited, 292 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1AE. Registered in
England No. 3891053