Re: [xsl] Utilizing dual processors with Saxon

Subject: Re: [xsl] Utilizing dual processors with Saxon
From: "klaus e. werner" <kew@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 18:31:56 +0200
I've not tried it for myself yet, but jd.xslt
(http://www.aztecrider.com/xslt) has got a good review for being the
"kind-of" fastest xslt processor by German magazine iX.

"Kind-of" because it always depends on what you're doing. It
provides some extensions, though.

Maybe worth a try ...

--
klaus e. werner