Re: [xsl] Generating beautiful HTML Source Code

Subject: Re: [xsl] Generating beautiful HTML Source Code
From: "Karl J. Stubsjoen" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:12:21 -0700
I should explain:
I use the ASP and MSXML 4.0 Parser to generate web pages on an Windows IIS
platform.  I'm refering to the generated HTML pages (their source code).
Any *beautification* should be handled by the parser, no manual process
(like Tidy) will occur.  This is where I am having troubles.

- tidy does work good though, i use it a lot!

Karl