RE: [xsl] Make Hirachy from flat file

Subject: RE: [xsl] Make Hirachy from flat file
From: Jarno.Elovirta@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:18:22 +0300
Hi,

Sorry, again! I really need to either memorize IDs of the XSLT spec anchors, or get rid of the local spec copy. Sorry again. That should naturally be <http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#literal-result-element>

You are. xsl:copy just makes a copy of the current node, see <http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#copying> (hah, got the link right :) For xsl:for-each and xsl:apply-templates are used for selecting nodes, i.e. processing them.

> 2) How to handle blank cells in the spreadsheet.
>
> About 2, is because I use the ss:Cell[cell number]/ss:Data[1]
> to pull out
> the data, but if the user only have filled out the cells
> 1,2,4 and 5, then
> ss:Cell[4]/ss:Data[1], will actually give me the value of
> cell number 5.

I don't remember what you data looked like, but even if the cell is blank, the empty element's still there, right? Or how does the export keep the table together, i.e. properly aligned?

Cheers,

Jarno - Karim: Live 2001 <http://hardnrg.com/music.php>