Re: [xsl] What's the fastest XSL-FO renderer out there...

Subject: Re: [xsl] What's the fastest XSL-FO renderer out there...
From: Kobayashi <koba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 17:08:42 +0900
I just downloaded and tried Advent 3B2. It is still market preview
version and seems to lack a command line executable.

It is impossible to make precise measurement by using batch file.

It seems to me 3B2-FO is slower than V3.0 but may be faster than
XEP to format Hammer.xml and Hammer.xsl.

Best regards,

Tokushige Kobayashi

> Reply to the original mail from:
>  xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Advent's 3B2 formatter is very fast, so I would expect their FO
implementation to be fast as well (depending on how they've implemented
the mapping from FO constructs to the 3B2 typesetting language, but I
haven't had a chance to test it yet.

Cheers,

E.
--