[xsl] Re: how to always call a template at the end of xsl:template

Subject: [xsl] Re: how to always call a template at the end of xsl:template
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 21:46:09 +0200
This can be achieved in an ellegant way if instead of moded templates you
use template references.

Using this approach one can call a single named template, passing as
parameters the tmplate reference to the template to be instantiated and any
parameters it might need.

This generic template will instantiate the template that matches the passed
reference. Then it will perform the common epilogue.

Generic templates and template references are the base for the FXSL library.
Read more about this approach here:

http://fxsl.sourceforge.net/articles/FuncProg/Functional%20Programming.html

and here:

http://www.idealliance.org/papers/extreme03/xslfo-pdf/2003/Novatchev01/EML2003Novatchev01.pdf