[xsl] Réf. : RE: [xsl] XML tags to XML attributes with XSL

Subject: [xsl] Réf. : RE: [xsl] XML tags to XML attributes with XSL
From: lbertin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:50:51 +0200
I think i have found, your input helped me out a bit.

I'done

<xsl:template match="* | @*">
     <xsl:copy>
          <xsl:apply-templates select="Attributes"/>
          <xsl:apply-templates select="* | @* | text()"/>
     </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

and it seems to work now.

Thanks !

                    Jarno.Elovirta@xxxxxxxxx
                    Envoyé par :                       Pour :  <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx        cc :
                    rytech.com                         Objet :      RE: [xsl] XML tags to XML attributes with XSL

                    22/10/2003 10:25
                    Veuillez répondre à
                    xsl-list

Hi,

Add <xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>

>           <xsl:apply-templates select="Attributes"/>
>           <xsl:apply-templates select="* | text()"/>
>      </xsl:copy>
> </xsl:template>

Cheers,

Jarno - Madam Zu: August 2003 Part 1