[xsl] Re: All relavent nodes not printed out...

Subject: [xsl] Re: All relavent nodes not printed out...
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 06:48:39 +0200
In the template matching "objType" you have to allow that the templates
matching and applying process should continue.

As is now, no "Attribute" elements are processed because they happen to be
descendents of "objType".

So you have to add:

   <xsl:apply-templates/>

at the end of the code of the template matching "objType".

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.