RE: [xsl] Do a copy of a document but avoid duplicates in certain lists of tags

Subject: RE: [xsl] Do a copy of a document but avoid duplicates in certain lists of tags
From: "Lenz, Georg" <georg.lenz@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 08:47:33 +0100
Hei David,

here a trivial example:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd";>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="extractDublicates.xslt"?>
	<head>
		<title>Enter the title of your XHTML document here</title>
	</head>
			<ul>
				<li>A</li>
				<li>A</li>
				<li>B</li>
				<li>B</li>
				<li>B</li>
				<li>C</li>
				<li>C</li>
			</ul>

Now so there are elements ul and li in the default name space?

If I remove the default name space declaration it works!?!?!

So something is wrong with the name space handling that I am not aware off?

Georg Lenz