RE: [xsl] Do a copy of a document but avoid duplicates in certain lists of tags

Subject: RE: [xsl] Do a copy of a document but avoid duplicates in certain lists of tags
From: "Lenz, Georg" <georg.lenz@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 13:09:13 +0100
Hei David,

yes, yes I was aware of all these things ...
I thought it would be reasonable to assume that an unqualified
element name in an xpath expression would automatically belong to the
default namespace in the source document
because you can't create to many aliases like "a" "b"
with the empty String "" ;-)).

But you are right I could somewhere done in my source document tree
again overwrite the default namespace (uri) and that would really create
astonishing results with such a default mechanism.
(And of course the elements from the null namespace...)

Thanks
Case completely closed.
Georg