RE: [xsl] logical operators in *test*

Subject: RE: [xsl] logical operators in *test*
From: "Kienle, Steven C [PGRD/0200]" <steven.c.kienle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:05:18 -0500
> Surely most people coming from a developer background have used
> SQL at some stage in their careers?
>
> Michael Kay

OK, you got me.  This is especially bad since I deal with database solutions
pretty much every day......  But this brings up an interesting point.  While
I was reviewing the list of "programming languages" in my head SQL did not
show up.  I wonder why that was.

This communication is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or exempt from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
prohibited.  Anyone who receives this message in error should notify the
sender immediately and delete it from his or her computer.