[xsl] A grouping question ?

Subject: [xsl] A grouping question ?
From: Emilio Gustavo Ormeño <eormeno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:34:51 -0300
Hi, I don't know if this is a grouping question, but given than I don't know the way to solve it. I need your help. This is my problem:

I have a XML file such as:

<Content>
<Paragraph bullet='false'>
<Text txt='Hello World'/>
</Paragraph>
<Paragraph bullet='true'>
<Text txt='First Bulleted Hello World'/>
</Paragraph>
<Paragraph bullet='true'>
<Text txt='Second Bulleted Hello World'/>
</Paragraph>
<Paragraph bullet='false'>
<Text txt='A normal line of text'/>
</Paragraph>
<Paragraph bullet='true'>
<Text txt='Another bulleted line'/>
</Paragraph>
<Paragraph bullet='true'>
<Text txt='A second bulleted line'/>
</Paragraph>
</Content>

And I want an HTML output like the following:

   <ul>
       <li>First Bulleted Hello World</li>
       <li>Second Bulleted Hello World</li>
   </ul>
   <ul>
       <li>Another bulleted line</li>
       <li>A second bulleted line</li>
   </ul>

I thought that it was a grouping problem, but when I tried to solve it, I realized that this is not a "normal" grouping problem.

Can someone tell me a way to solve it -- if it exists....

Thanks
Emilio