RE: [xsl] Re: Re: Re: Converting specific child elements into att riutes of parent

Subject: RE: [xsl] Re: Re: Re: Converting specific child elements into att riutes of parent
From: "Sindigi, Ganesh K" <SindiGK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 10:49:05 -0700
This did not give the error and resulted in expected results.  I could get
the result with JRE itself i.e., without having to specify
the -Xbootclasspath/p flag.  Does that mean XalanJ 2.4.1, Saxon 6.5.3,
MSXML3, etc are suppressing this error? Whether the processors which issue
this error are XSLT compliant or is it the otherway?

Thanks to all for spending your time on this and helping to resolve this.

-Ganesh.