[xsl] More on count doesnt get incremented

Subject: [xsl] More on count doesnt get incremented
From: suresh reddy <suresh9722003@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 01:11:26 -0800 (PST)
Hi,
   As said by Michael as nonsense. I knew that its not
the correct way of outputting but then I was doing
this way because I had to output the non-well formed
elements .. like <form>
So there was an error saying that I cannot output
something which is not well formed .. please tell me
the correct method of outputting.

Some more questions regarding this is.

How to output the new line in the resultant tree??

Another question is about numbering when I match

 I shouldnt number when there is no other tag except
<mo>)</mo>
There may be more than one <mrow> in between the

Kindly help is appreciated
Thank you
suresh