RE: [xsl] access preceding record

Subject: RE: [xsl] access preceding record
From: rolf@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:01:49 +0100 (CET)
I couldn't bring this to work, Jarno.

Your snippet says: "any time you see a record, copy it to output including
descendents. Add an element stop and set its value to the value of the
preceding record/start element.". Right?

But it won't do that.

And I do not know where to start and how to debug this.

However, the missing point in my thought was "preceding::record[1]" or
"../preceding-sibling::record[1]" in order to reference the preceding
record.

Rolf