RE: [xsl] Merging multiple SVGs using XSLT

Subject: RE: [xsl] Merging multiple SVGs using XSLT
From: Yatin Kareer <yr_kareer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:29:45 -0800 (PST)
Hello Wendell and Michael,
          Thank you for the help with the XSL. I was
able to figure out the mistakes with my XSL after
reading your comments. Being new to XSL, but with
project deadlines, I was trying to use it with
whatever little I knew of XSL. I realized that it is
the best way to combine multiple SVG files into a
single SVG graphic, so I didn't want to use anything
else.
          I will read up more on XSL. Do you have any
suggestions for a web-site where I can find XSL
tutorials?
          Thanks again for your help.
Cheers,
YK.