RE: [xsl] Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Can anyone point me in the right direction?
From: Patricia LaRue <pdlarue@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 09:07:05 -0800 (PST)
Andreas, you're a geniuous!  My links are now
hyperlinks as I wanted, which solved the first part of
my problem.  The second part is:

"How do I display only that worksheet section of the
XML file?"

So far, everything I've read says that I need XPath,
XLink, XPointer, etc.  I've been reading for days on
this and I'm still confused about how these work
together or even if they work in the current version.
Can anyone tell me whether I should be looking at
XPath and XSLT? or XLink and XPointer? or should I
break up the XML file into seperate worksheet and XSLT
files?  I'm just looking for someone to point me in
the right direction and I'm greatfull for any
suggestions.

Thank you so much,
Patricia

--- "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l.delmelle@xxxxxxxxxx>