Re: [xsl] Re: XPATH

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: XPATH
From: "poppe chris" <pc_poppe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:26:08 +0100
As I mentioned, i was having a Xpath issue but thought that this list would have enough expertise to solve it even if it wasnt about xslt.

The fact that I'm using BSDL an extension on xml Schema didnt make it easier on you guys,
anyway my problem is solved and in the future I will only use this list for what its supposed to, XSLT :)

thanks for the attention,
greetings Chris