[xsl] Problem with money

Subject: [xsl] Problem with money
From: "Dan" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:37:40 -0600
I know, I know, who doesn't have problms with money?  I am hoping mine is easy to fix though.

I am bulding an ASP page that contains a large table (10,000 rows or so).  To speed things along, I have created a script that querries the DB and builds me an XML file containign all the data.  I then have an ASP page that accepts some paramaters and then loads the XML and XSL documents and does the tranform so as to send plain HTML to the client.  The problem is I have to be able to sort by any column in the table.  This works fine for the most part, except for one column which is supposed to display a monetary value.  In the database, the column is of type money (MS SQL 2000) but in the created XML file, they lok like regular numbers (100, 200, 900).  When this column displays, the display is a normal nuber and when I try to sort by this column, I get no logical order at all?  I figured out how to use the format function to add commas and decimal point.  And I have added the dollar sign, but how can I make this collumn sortable?

Thanx.