RE: [xsl] The output of one template is the input of another template

Subject: RE: [xsl] The output of one template is the input of another template
From: "Lars Huttar" <lars_huttar@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 21:32:46 -0600
In canonical XSLT 1.0, templates can only match nodes in
the source tree, not the result tree, so this is
not possible. But if you use the nodeset() extension,
you can convert the output of the first template
into a nodeset and use that for the input of the second
template.

Or, you could use XSLT 2.0, which doesn't make a
distinction between source tree nodes and result tree fragments.

Lars