Re: [xsl] Creating a Place index

Subject: Re: [xsl] Creating a Place index
From: "Kaarle Kaila" <kaarle.kaila@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:51:30 +0200
hello again,

I could not yet fix it as I wanted it so I'll resend with be´tter
information.
I did not think that I can attach files to the list, but I have put  some
test files into
http://www.kk-software.fi/kalle/Gustaf.zip

that contains a small xml-file (Gustaf.xml t)
and plaxeidx2.xsl that contains the xslt file that created the
places.html. If you look at it you see something like this:

Place  Table
Eura  4,
Lempäälä  1,
Marttila  1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5,
Mattila  5,
Paimio  1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 7, 7, 8,
Ruskola  1, 3,
Tarvasjoki  1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 3, 4,

E.g. Marttila can be found 6 times in table 1. I want this to look more like

Place  Table
Eura  4,
Lempäälä  1,
Marttila  1, 3, 4, 5,
Mattila  5,
Paimio  1, 2, 6,  7, 8,
Ruskola  1, 3,
Tarvasjoki  1, 2, 3, 4,

My previous message earlier today seemed to have the sender name of my ISP
(Netsonic)

regards
Kaarle Kaila
http://www.iki.fi/kaila