RE: [xsl] XSL - using for-each with sort - can't access previous sorted nod e

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL - using for-each with sort - can't access previous sorted nod e
From: "Wickersty, Jeff" <Jeff.Wickersty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:31:51 -0500
Yes - I've got that in there. That's not the problem.

If we follow my <xsl:sort data-type="number" select="@page"/> line, my
output will be in this order:

   <question id="3" page="1"/>
   <question id="1" page="4"/>
   <question id="6" page="5"/>
   <question id="2" page="6"/>
   <question id="5" page="7"/>
   <question id="4" page="18"/>

Now - as I'm outputting the second item, I want to access the first one and
find out that its ID is "3". That's what I cant do.