RE: [xsl] AndExpression

Subject: RE: [xsl] AndExpression
From: "Martinez, Brian" <brian.martinez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:03:01 -0700

The expression itself seems to be OK, so the problem must lie elsewhere in
your stylesheet.  It would be a big help if you posted more of your code and
some sample XML--some people may possess the ability to read minds but I'm
not one of them.

cheers,
b.

| brian martinez                           brian.martinez@xxxxxxxxxxx |
| lead gui programmer                                    303.357.3548 |
| cheap tickets, part of trip network                fax 303.357.3380 |
| 6560 greenwood plaza blvd., suite 400           englewood, co 80111 |
| cendant travel distribution services   http://www.cheaptickets.com/ |