RE: [xsl] parent node ??

Subject: RE: [xsl] parent node ??
From: "Markus Hanel" <markus.hanel@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 12:19:16 +0100 (MET)
Thank you,
if it is not possible to select all valid inputs that have the same string
value of their parent, is it possible to select the solution tag with a few
attribute?
<solution valid_input_00="Inhalt" valid_input_01="Inhalt1"
valid_input_02="Inhalt2" ...>Inhalt</solution>
My problem is to count how many valid_inputs have the same string value as
the solution tag.

Markus