Re: [xsl] Re: Matching a first instance.

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Matching a first instance.
From: Ben Trafford <ben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 12:43:37 -0500

At 09:51 AM 11/29/2003 +0100, Dimitre Novatchev wrote:
This transformation:

<snip />

produces the wanted result:

With some minor modifications, your approach worked. Thanks very much!

Please, also note that according to the XML spec names starting with "xml"
are reserved and are not recommended to be used.

The perils of being a consultant, I'm afraid. You say, "That's not an entirely legal XML construction." They say, "Oh. Well, it's in 40 gigabytes of files now. Maybe we'll change it at the next version." You bang your head on your desk fifteen or twenty times until everything feels better.

;^)

--->Ben