Re: [xsl] TOC despair

Subject: Re: [xsl] TOC despair
From: "W. Eliot Kimber" <eliot@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 18:06:37 -0600
Gustaf Liljegren wrote:

One section may contain other sections an so on. The problem is in the TOC
generation, where I want a little space after each chapter, like so:

I think you will have better luck if you put space-before on the entries for each chapter. Assuming that the thing that comes before the first chapter's TOC entry has at least as much space after it as the chapter has before, you can blindly set the space-before on the chapter entries and it should all just work. This depends on the fact that space before and after is conditional by default.

Of course, that assumes you're using XSL-FO.

Cheers,

Eliot
--
W. Eliot Kimber