RE: [xsl] Get Values from other .xslt files

Subject: RE: [xsl] Get Values from other .xslt files
From: "SHEIKH Sajjad" <Sajjad.SHEIKH@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 17:23:08 +0100
Hi,

There is no such way of passing variables from one sheet to another in
xslt.
I have been trying the similar thing, where I wanted to pass the
parameters to other sheet for getting prefilled form.
I achieved it using perl.

If you want to use the values of one style sheet in other then
document() function is very handy.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
/s