RE: [xsl] log saxon error messages ?

Subject: RE: [xsl] log saxon error messages ?
From: "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l.delmelle@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 12:29:42 +0100

Apache FOP has its own (Avalon) Loggers you can write your info to, or whose
output you can re-route to your own loggers. If you're using FOP (I assume
it's 0.20.5) embedded, try taking a look at the Driver's setLogger(). (From
the command-line the options -d and -v are used to determine the logging
level).

Also more info about your question here
http://xml.apache.org/fop/embedding.html#logging

Still more info needed? It's probably better to ask this on the FOP
user-list
(mailto:fop-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Cheers,

Andreas