Re: [xsl] Missing nodes are ruining my sort !!!!

Subject: Re: [xsl] Missing nodes are ruining my sort !!!!
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 13:56:22 GMT

> How can I sort the //PRESENTATION/AREAS/AREA dependant on its value in
> /DATA/INSTANCE/VALUE, and if the value is non existant,
> still include it in the sort?

xsl:sort never changes the set of nodes in the current node list, it
just reorders them, An xpath that makes an empty selection as the sort
key will sort as "", typically this means sorting low.

maybe you should post a small xslt to go with that input data, and say
what you get (and what you expected to get)

David

--
http://www.dcarlisle.demon.co.uk/matthew