Re: [xsl] Removing Duplicates & Formatting

Subject: Re: [xsl] Removing Duplicates & Formatting
From: JCS <subscriber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 01:25:10 +1300
Hi David,

Thanks for the response. I tried it out, but I'm still getting the whole XML
tree--all the duplicates are still there. I tried playing around with
different axes (for no logical reason but to see if anything changed) but
nothing changed. Now I'm really stumped. I do understand the logic of it
though--it helped when I found Xlab over at ZVON.org to visualize the axes
relationships and practice using XPath.

/johnny :)

--
If you place a small value on your self, the rest of the world will not
raise the price.