Re: [xsl] summing up incrementally

Subject: Re: [xsl] summing up incrementally
From: owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:04:32 -0500 (EST)
Friends --

It looks to me like several of us are a little touchy today!

I doubt if anyone on XSL-List intends to insult anyone else,
and I suggest that we all behave as if that were so even if we
don't always see as much courtesy are we'd like to.

Recite after me: "I believe. I believe.  It's silly, but I believe.
Everyone on XSL-List intends to be polite and should be treated
politely in return. I believe. It's silly, but I believe."

Now, let's all try to get along for the rest of the year.  OK?

-- Tommie
B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx