RE: [xsl] weird character B , how to make

Subject: RE: [xsl] weird character B , how to make
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 18:12:13 -0000
Well, the first thing this makes clear is that you are writing to a
DOMResult, which means that xsl:output has no effect. You are
serializing using the DOM's serializer, not XSLT's serializer. I would
recommend using a StreamResult so that you can control the serialization
using xsl:output.

Michael Kay