Re: [xsl] How to assign a nodelist to a variable

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to assign a nodelist to a variable
From: "Robert A. van Ginkel" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 11:23:00 +0100
MessageDear M.K.

As I am using this service for 2 days now and I am new at XSL.
I toke a replyed on one of you, cleared the body and forgot to change the
subject.

What I noticed is that there is a lot of difference between XSLT processors,
I use the Sabletron, it's said to be the most correct own.
Second I process serverside for various reasons, that makes a difference to
I think because xsl is tidy, and it checks your result to, its not like PHP,
everything outside the ?> <? is what it is.
So its strange that you can produce 'view=1' with <targetelement
attribute="<xslelement:value-of-instruction attribute="xpath">">, I have
learned from another poster that it is <element attribute="{xslvalue}">,
that is more obvious to me but not really a strong notation.

Thanx for your reaction, M.K.