Follow-up question [Fwd: [xsl] Question about variable-field lookup tables]

Subject: Follow-up question [Fwd: [xsl] Question about variable-field lookup tables]
From: Mir Farooq Ali <miali@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 12:49:36 -0500

Hi,

I have another problem as a follow-up to the one mentioned below. How do I transmit the value of the id attribute in the XML file down to the newly created elements? In the fragment below, the id is "something", so the XML that is generated should look something like this

for the first case

and

for the second case.

A broader question that I have is how to relate (or tie) the nodes in the main XML file when the context has switched to the lookup file.

Regards,

-Farooq.

--
Mir Farooq Ali

Computer Science, Virginia Tech,
Email: miali@xxxxxxxxx
Web: http://purl.org/net/farooq
(c) 2004 Mir Farooq Ali  All rights reserved