Re: [xsl] for-eaching for specified number of times

Subject: Re: [xsl] for-eaching for specified number of times
From: "Mark Williams" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 20:27:46 -0000
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the answer.  I'm now going to ask a couple of really stupid
questions.

I have no idea how to use XSLT 2.0.  I assume that I would have to change
the version number in my namespace declaration to 2.0 instead of 1.0 and
that I would also need an XSLT engine that handles it.  We use Saxon, which
ships with latest FOP.  Do you know if this would do the job.

Is there anything else we would have to do?

Regards,

Mark