RE: [xsl] increment value

Subject: RE: [xsl] increment value
From: "Govil, Anoop (Contractor)" <Anoop.Govil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 13:09:50 -0500
Hi Ricardo,

>From what I understand, your problem seems to be same as mine: Please check
my posting today: Linear counting problem in nested loop.

I guess you have a nested loop within a loop (just like I have and you need
to set the ids as a linear counter value). I am in the same boat if I
understood you right. Good Luck. I hope someone out there (XSL Guru) may be
able to solve our issues.

Anoop