RE: [xsl] No html if XSD present?

Subject: RE: [xsl] No html if XSD present?
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 00:27:16 -0000
I suspect that you didn't only add the xsi:schemaLocation, you also
added the default namespace declaration. Changing the namespace of the
elements in your source document will typically mean that none of the
template rules in your stylesheet match any more.

Michael Kay

suggested, even though it isn't found at that location.

The command line used is
java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -in file.xml -xsl file.xsl -out
file.html

Any ideas why no tags pass when XSD is present?

Thanks
davidpbrown