RE: [xsl] Transformation with XSLT & XML In Same File

Subject: RE: [xsl] Transformation with XSLT & XML In Same File
From: "SHEIKH Sajjad" <Sajjad.SHEIKH@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:58:17 +0100
If you put two documents one after another..it will no longer be a well
formed xml document

The only possibility is the way we use CDATA within xml document, but
there is no such keyword exist for xslt within xml

You better split your document into two or if there are plenty of
documents then try to get your hands on script