RE: [xsl] Empty object

Subject: RE: [xsl] Empty object
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:49:02 -0000
> I have attached my xml input file and my stylesheet I am
> still getting
> in my output <OBJECT> </OBJECT> instead of <OBJECT>&nbsp;</OBJECT>.

You told us five minutes ago you were getting <OBJECT></OBJECT>, and now
you tell us you are getting <OBJECT> </OBJECT>. Please try to
communicate more accurately.

If you look at the output with a hex editor I think you will see a
non-breaking space in there. As I told you in my previous message, a
non-breaking space won't necessarily show up on the screen - the whole
point of the character is that it's invisible.

Michael Kay