[xsl] Possible Off-topic - edit html through a form back in to xml

Subject: [xsl] Possible Off-topic - edit html through a form back in to xml
From: "Fred Wells" <Fred.Wells@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:43:42 -0600
hello all,
I done quite a bit of searching and really can't find anything that
solves this problem. I have an xml that holds html elements that I use
for display. Our client wants the ability to edit those elements online!
This is where I haven't been able to find the full solution. Is there a
way to edit parts of a xml document through your basic form and have
those changes go back to your original xml?

we are using what maybe a run-of the-mill Java MVC architecture with XSL
transforms for display pages.

thanks,
-fw

Frederick Wells