RE: [xsl] hard problem

Subject: RE: [xsl] hard problem
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:32:13 -0000
This looks like a good use case for an extension function transform(doc,
stylesheet) which can be invoked from XSLT and returns the result of
transforming a document using a given stylesheet.

Such a function has been suggested from time but I've never seen a
convincing use case for it before.

Michael Kay