Re: [xsl] MSXML 4 - RowSetSchema XML

Subject: Re: [xsl] MSXML 4 - RowSetSchema XML
From: "Karl J. Stubsjoen" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:59:26 -0700
It is not an XML Schema.  It is just and XML source.  I also build my SQL
queries from this XML source.  Here is an example of the XML source I use to
both:  build sql query, and act as a template to look up against for the
resulting ADO/XML result.
If you look closely, you'll see that I add some special node vals or
properties to certain FLD elements to help determine what type of edit field
should be displayed if an edit screen is requested.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<FLDS table="PageContent" text="table_text">
 <FLD name="PageContentID" text="PageContentID" type="int" edit="false"
primarykey="true" viewable="false"></FLD>
 <FLD name="PageName" text="PageName" type="string" edit="true"></FLD>
 <FLD name="Label" text="Label" type="string" edit="true"></FLD>
 <FLD name="Content" text="Content" type="string" edit="true">
     <EDITPROPS type="textarea" rows="15" cols="65"/>
    </FLD>
 <FLD name="Comments" text="Comments" type="string" edit="true">
     <EDITPROPS type="textarea" rows="5" cols="65"/>
    </FLD>
 <FLD name="Active" text="Active" type="string" edit="true"
dd="active"></FLD>
 <FLD name="create_date" text="create_date" type="dateTime"
edit="false"></FLD>
 <FLD name="mod_date" text="mod_date" type="dateTime" edit="false"></FLD>
    <DD name="active">
      <D>Y</D>
      <D>N</D>
    </DD>