RE: [xsl] Value at position()

Subject: RE: [xsl] Value at position()
From: "SHEIKH Sajjad" <Sajjad.SHEIKH@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:15:23 +0100
Appologise for late response!

I mean identifying at which location does A, B or C occurs!
For example, element 4 has value A, it will give the results as
following

A is found at element 4.

A, B or C will never appear altogether.

Most important is to find the position where A, B or C value exist and
get its value which will be either A, B or C!