[xsl] Using redirect but need to send message to standard out

Subject: [xsl] Using redirect but need to send message to standard out
From: "Mikael Petterson (KI/EAB)" <mikael.petterson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:03:06 +0100
Hi,

I am using xsl to create a number of java files. If I discover a certain
information in my input file (xml) I must report it to the user similair to
" Error reported when creating class "AAA". However when I am generating I
use redirect to write to files.
This means that my error message will go in the java file. Not so good. User
will get no info which class is going wrong.
I was thinking of using the
<xsl:message terminate="yes">
Error: creating class .....
</xsl:message>
But I cannot (or I do not lknow) get my class value into the message-tag. I
need to pinpoint
my class otherwise it is no use to the user.

Any hints are greatly appreciated!!!

BR

//Mikael

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.