AW: [xsl] Transparent Images

Subject: AW: [xsl] Transparent Images
From: "Knut Meinke" <KMeinke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:58:05 +0100
Hi,

FOP have some serios problems with transparency. I research it some weeks ago and have found no solution. Donno if somthing have changed.

I suggest to research in the FOP List Archiv:
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/SearchList?listId=&listName=fop-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&searchText=PNG+Transparent+Images&defaultField=body&Search=Search

Some Posts ago Antenna House announce a new beta Version that seems to support transparent images:
	http://www.antennahouse.com/XSL30/V31newfeatureEN.htm

best regards,

BRAINFRUIT GmbH
Knut Meinke