RE: [xsl] Re: RE: Re: Network diagram - node set intersection

Subject: RE: [xsl] Re: RE: Re: Network diagram - node set intersection
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 05:48:38 -0500
It's one of the bootstrapping conundrums that in order to ask a question about a subject, you must first know something about it.

Thanks for the URL. The basic graph theory tutorial is helpful, but I want to keep my system as portable as I can (i.e., Windows or Linux), so I must eschew C# and .NET.

I'm not one of those people who spell Microsoft with a "$" in place of the "s", nor do I think of Bill Gates as if he were an evil mastermind villain in a James Bond movie. I do see danger in software monoculture just as monoculture is dangerous in agriculture.
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email